On average, a typical business website converts into sales at 1 to 2 percent. This means that out of every 100 people you send to your website for the first time, you should at least be able to get 1 sale minimum. If you have a $100 product to sell such as Daily Takeover, in order to make 10K monthly, you would need approximately 333 website visitors to your website everyday. That's a minimum of 10,000 visitors monthly. With 333 website visitors daily, you should be able to get 3 to 6 sales. This would be $300 to $600 earned per day. $350 per day for 30 days would make you $10,000 in a single month. In order to make this happen, you should be aiming for website visitors from the U.S., Canada, U.K. and New Zealand mainly. However, you will have the best results with U.S. and Canada traffic. This is the type of website traffic that converts into sales the best. You should avoid countries such as India, Nigeria, Ghana, Morocco etc. The average daily wage made in those countries is $2 to $3 U.S. dollars per day. Asking them to pay $100 to join is just like asking them for over a month's worth of their paycheck. These are not the best leads to contact regarding your business. Make sure you have watched the video above and have taken extremely detailed notes. Then follow the lists below everyday with consistency. Following the lists below is how you will gain massive traffic and be able to convert that traffic into sales.
1. Brand your Facebook page to represent you as a online professional/Cleaning up your Facebook page.
Important Note: Make sure to remove any profanity and other forms of negativity off of your Facebook page. This includes horrible events reported in the news. You want your Facebook page to be filled with positivity and nothing else. What you have on your page can either make or break your ability to sell. Even things that you may consider positive should be given careful thought before you post. This could be religious topics, political views, personal problems, racial topics, anything sexual in nature, hate speech, celebrity gossip, your place of employment etc. These things can be positive in your eyes, but remember that everyone does not share the same views and this could cause them not want to do business with you. This could have a damaging impact on your sales. Be VERY careful. It is best not to mention those things on the same page you do business on. Also make sure to post more about business, motivational and positive lifestyle related things more than anything else. If you are continually posting viral videos, cartoons, movie releases and other random things that have nothing to do with business, your audience will never take you seriously when it comes to online business. When it comes to online business, you'll appear to be a very unfocused individual to those who are watching you. If you appear to be an unfocused individual, people have a hard time believing in you when it comes to business. They'll lack the confidence in joining you because they know you can't help them succeed when you are not focused. Anyone seeking to join someone in business is looking to join dedicated, professional and focused people. If you look unfocused, people will not see you as a leader and they'll look for someone else to join. Why not start a different Facebook page if you feel the need to vocalize those things? Think about it.
2. Grow your Facebook friends list daily until you reach 5000 friends ( watch videos 1-7 in the training to learn how to do this fast)
3. Get your phone number for business to place in your ads, websites and Facebook profile.
4. Create your customized website (video 26 in the training and scroll down to the second video) or you can order it by CLICKING HERE
Your website should ALWAYS include the following points:
Make sure Bravenet (found at Bravenet.com) is installed on your website to track the country of each visitor that lands on your website. This is EXTREMELY important. This was discussed in another training video. If you have questions about this, ask inside the telegram group.
5. Create your picture ads with Canva.com
Daily Traffic Check List
1. Do a 5 minute Facebook live video about your business (Do at least twice per week). Your Facebook video of you speaking should ALWAYS include the following points:
What is your product or business?
What problem does your product or business solve?
What are YOU personally going to do to help them if they sign up with you?
Make sure to always go live in a quiet place. Make sure to always smile in your video and always show enthusiasm and energy. Make sure to speak loud enough so that your audience can hear you. When you speak, speak with energy and great confidence. Always look into the camera when you speak. Make sure you are well presented. For example: clothes ironed, no stains or crumbs on your clothes, clean environment in the background with no trash or clutter, hair done, well shaved etc. The way you present yourself will either make or break your video's ability to convince people that you're worth signing up under. So be very wise about how you present yourself.
2. Mail out to 50 safelists manually per day (minimum). Video 29 in the training will explain how to do this. Make sure to include your contact number and your contact email in each safelist campaign email. Also include the link to the Facebook video of you explaining your business.
3. Post to 50 of the OTHER FREE traffic sources from this list everyday MINIMUM (CLICK HERE) for the list.
4. Use Craigslist free strategy. Send email out to at least 50 people minimum who are already looking for a way to make money by working from home. Always include your contact number, best email and Facebook profile information in your email. Video 17 in the training will show you how to do this.
Important Note: The more work you put in, the more traffic and results you'll get.
5. When a lead contacts you about your business opportunity, ALWAYS follow up with them within 24 hours of giving them your website to view. Many people lose sales due to them not following up. On average, 98 to 99 percent of website visitors do not buy the very first time they see your business. Remember, out of every 100 people that see your website for the very first time, typically only 1 or 2 of them will buy. This means that following up with them is key. The most sales are made when you follow up. There is fortune in the followup.